Monday 9 April 2012

Poetry Part 2

Here are the rest.

The Ant
A grass jungle
Obstacles and danger
Now don't be humble
You are the bush ranger
Follow that chemical scent
Traverse the concrete desert
You’re hell-bent
To find that crumb of life.

Woman on Top
Movement
Like a feline
Improvement
My fingers up and down your spine
Shiver, ecstatic
Spermatic
Watching every move on your face.

Flexible
Yank! All of my might
My tug 'o war with life
Its rope is thick
Very hard on my grip
Tossed to and fro'
I've lost my mojo
If I stand firm, danger, I'll break
Better to bend, like a willow in the wind.

Bourbon & Coke
Bourbon Cokes
Nectar of the Gods

It’s a thirst quenching master stroke
Now don’t be tightwads

Rocks of ice
Submerged or float

Paradise
Soon melt down the throat

Let’s all drink to our health
And celebrate a sunny day

There's no wealth
But that's ok, let's play!

Ginseng Tea
Digging the rare ginseng root out of the ground
Remarkable resemblance to man
You know it takes six years for that root to mature
Better not rush the drying process
And destroy its life giving properties
Inhaling the wonderful pungent aroma
Drinking and tasting its distinctive flavour
You'll live to be 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment